January 19, 2015 - wanderwizard
Best Cafes in Gurgaon
- Roots – Café in The Park: Roots café is inside leisure valley, sector 29. By far, it is the best breakfast spot in Gurgaon. On a weekend morning, there is nothing like having a walk in leisure valley, and enjoying food and drinks at Roots café. The ambience is inviting, and you forget that you are in Gurgaon. All the dishes in the menu are delicious. Service is great.
- Café Delhi Heights: Delhi Heights is located in Cross Point Mall and Cyber Hub. Three cheers for the food standard they maintain, the hospitality and the serving quantity. Pastas, chicken wings, poppers and Lucy Juicy Burger are the recommended dishes. The interior of Delhi Heights Café is different in a good way. They have live singing on Fridays in their Cross Point Mall center.
- Sakley’s, The Mountain Café: This café sits on the first floor, Galleria Market. They have wooden decor, dim lights and Beatles Music. It is a great place for coffee and bites. They have limited options in their menu. Pastas, pizzas and puddings are simply delicious. Staff is friendly.
- Johnny Rockets: Located in Ambience Mall, Gurgaon, this place is all burgers and fries. Their service can be a little slow when the place is crowded. When shopping at Ambience has drained you out of all your energy and you are starving like hell, a burger serving with a shake at Johnny Rockets will rejuvenate your spirits. Music is good. The staff dances for you if you are celebrating your birthday or anniversary at Johnny Rockets.
- Chili’s: Warm interiors, mouth-watering dishes, attentive staff and a variety of drinks are the main traits of Chili’s – Ambience Mall, Gurgaon. It is a great place to hang out with a group of friends. A few recommended items from the menu are nachos, eggroll, tacos, and quesadillas.